Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Last and final practice before our first game ... Sunday, May 15th ... CANCELLED?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I am free either day. Weather forecast looks terrible both days. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

 

Here's how the availability is looking each day...

 

Saturday:

Nick (early only)

Houle (late only)

nullbyte

valpo

 

Sunday:

radman

Gomez

Beeks

valpo

 

Sunday looking a little better, especially if nullbyte and Houle are also in that day?

"I was flicking through the channels on the TV, on a Sunday in Milwaukee in the rain,
Trying to piece together conversations ... Trying to find out where to lay the blame"

Posted

Gomez = Anyone but Gomez = Schubert = in for Sunday.

 

P.S. It seems difficult to give up 8 runs in an inning...impressive bullpen outing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I am free either day. Weather forecast looks terrible both days. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

 

Here's how the availability is looking each day...

 

Saturday:

Nick (early only)

Houle (late only)

nullbyte

valpo

 

Sunday:

radman

Gomez

Beeks

valpo

 

Sunday looking a little better, especially if nullbyte and Houle are also in that day?

Posted (edited)
Valpo, I will give my check to Radman to give to you. if you guys do practice on Sunday! jon us unsure if he is able to make any the days. he might have to work. Edited by firenick22
Posted
Valpo, I will give my check to Radman to give to you. if you guys do practice on
Thanks. As I said in the Fees thread, it's okay if it waits until Game 1 too.

"I was flicking through the channels on the TV, on a Sunday in Milwaukee in the rain,
Trying to piece together conversations ... Trying to find out where to lay the blame"

Posted
Sunday seems to be the better day. I'd like to watch the weather a little more and pick a time based on that. Probably mid afternoon ish?

"I was flicking through the channels on the TV, on a Sunday in Milwaukee in the rain,
Trying to piece together conversations ... Trying to find out where to lay the blame"

Posted
Cancel today's practice? The forecast is for a high temperature of barely 50 degrees with 25 MPH winds. That doesn't sound like fun at all....

"I was flicking through the channels on the TV, on a Sunday in Milwaukee in the rain,
Trying to piece together conversations ... Trying to find out where to lay the blame"

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...