Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

RobertCrawley

Verified Member
  • Posts

    6,889
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by RobertCrawley

  1. Great point by Rock that Miz has been really good at home. He needs to learn to pitch in hostile territory.
  2. The last 30 days Durbin has a batting average of .202 (last 7 days, .179) and OBP of .258. He's been good in moments, and I would put him in the lineup tonight, but he's had stretches of rough weather.
  3. He's shown that he is capable of being a shutdown pitcher. That may not appear again this year, but then again, it might.
  4. I get nostalgic too. I loved the old County Stadium, as cantankerous as it was. I guess in those days I hoped the Brewers would make it to the postseason again but it was not an expectation. I especially liked that some of the players parked their cars out front, so I could take my son out there and wait for an autograph. Some of the players were really good about sticking around and giving a kid a wonderful memory. I remember one night when José Valentín stood in the parking lot for quite a while and signed every single request.
  5. I definitely remember the days of August/September when we lingered mid-pack or worse and the stadium was empty. The only positive was cheap tickets in really good seats.
  6. It doesn't always. Sometimes it's pretty straight and gets him trouble. But tonight looks good! Maybe he eats some innings.
×
×
  • Create New...