Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Branyanisthegoat

Verified Member
  • Posts

    62
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Branyanisthegoat

  1. In addition to everyone mentioned in the article and comments, Josh Jung could be a long shot if the Rangers sign Bregman. I do like Josh Smith though. Brett Baty isn't so highly thought of anymore, but could be an interesting fallback option. Blue Jays probably arent wild about letting Atkins deal long term assets, but Addison Barger is another cheap, somewhat expendable 3B prospect w some pop.
  2. Jacob MisiorowskiJeferson QueroJesus MadeCooper PrattRobert GasserTyler BlackBrock WilkenEric BitontiBrett WichrowskiYophery RodriguezJosh KnothBishop LetsonLogan HendersonBraylon PayneCraig YohoLuis PenaLuis LaraMike BoeveJose AndersonLuke Adams
  3. Ortiz is most valuable at SS, and hes shown he can be an asset there with the glove. Adames leaving takes alot of the pop from this lineup, but power should be cheaper at 3B than what Adames will command. I'd like to see them trade for someome like Brett Baty. Baty is not far removed from big time prospect status, and has the potential to be the LH power bat while filling the 3B hole. Id also be happy to see them target a right handed utility option that can play 3rd everyday if neither Baty or Dunn prove capable of being a strong side platoon 3B Both Devin Williams and Sal seem like obvious trade candidates. We won't be extended Devin & have alot of high leverage reliever options. Sal's value is in CF, and he doesn't have a clear path to CF with us. So 3B that can hit for power, established RH utility guy if we can't find a surefire 3B with pop, and some SP depth. Really not alot of holes to fill.
  4. Given how dominant Yoho has been, his age, and his injury history, I'd call him up yesterday. Yoho is only ever going to be a RP, and seems more likely than most to have injury problems, so get some great airbendy MLB innings when you can. Given Mis' youth, innings limit, and ceiling, I'd wait unless he breaks down the door. Calling him up now means burning an option next year, or losing a year of service time to keep him up. Given how few innings he'll be able to pitch, you better be damn sure those innings will be better than the alternative.
  5. I've been on the IKF train for quite awhile, and continue to be. He fits in with our defense focused philosophy, doesn't strike out, has hit lefties at a better than league average rate since 2022, and is as versatile as they come. I doubt this adds much value, but he would also be our best emergency catcher. With Sanchez & WC in a lineup together, it's not impossible he is needed there. Despite having a good year, I can't imagine a rental IKF costing much, and could be a throw into a Kikuchi deal to obfusicate the cost/return for both parties.
  6. I agree that Black's best bet is the outfield, but I'm not sold on that ever happening for the Brewers. There is no guarantee he will be good there, let alone good enough to surpass both Mitchell & Frelick. I suppose a team could value one of GM or Sal enough to take that gamble, but it seems much more sensible to trade the surplus(Black) if possible.
  7. Barring an injury shake up, the only lineup spot that is an easy upgrade is a RH IF. I know he's not popular, but IKF seems perfect to me for Monasterio's spot. Super low K rates, and can play everywhere. With how much we run Gary & WC out there, IKF is a decent emergency catcher as well. Kikuchi & IKF shouldn't break the bank even with SP prices likely to be sky high
  8. The Mariners also receive a game over the Rangers in the standings, if he gets us a win tomorrow.
  9. Great article, glad I dont have to make decisions like this. 1 small nitpick. Unless I missed a move today, Mitch White is no longer on the 26, he was dfa'd last week. So should read Herget & Paredes rounding out the pen.
  10. Jacob MisiorowskiJeferson QueroBrock WilkenRobert GasserTyler BlackLuis LaraMike BoeveYophery RodriguezBrett WichrowskiCooper PrattCarlos F RodriguezJosh KnothLogan HendersonEric BitontiEric Brown JrBradley BlalockTyler WoessnerJuan BaezGregory BarriosDylan O'Rae I really, really like Wichrowski, big velo strike, think the they struck/created gold again. Mis and Wich the rowski brothers would be a fun TOR pair. Generally not a big fan of ranking 1B or all bat guys high, as the floor is just so low, and you reeeaallly have to hit to be a high war guy, so lower on Black somewhat, and just about out on Luke Adams.
  11. Jackson ChourioJacob MisiorowskiJeferson QueroRobert GasserCarlos F RodriguezTyler BlackLuke AdamsBrock WilkenEric BitontiCooper PrattYophery RodriguezMike BoeveJosh KnothLuis LaraBradley BlalockQuinton LowEric Brown JrDylan O'RaeLogan HendersonJuan Baez
×
×
  • Create New...