Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

treego14

Verified Member
  • Posts

    4,762
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by treego14

  1. Counsell still does not get the boos ... Hey, Craig ... you are booed because we thought you were one of us ... trying to topple the big pigs of MLB where large market teams have an inherit advantage in building/maintaining winning rosters! Instead, you joined the big pigs! Good luck in Wrigs! You are going to need it! We won't let you forget it! You abandoned us! I wish you and your family no ill or harm, but you left our farm for the tall buildings. You are Eva Gabor and we love you no more!
  2. Freddy is ready to ... put the Coun-frown on Brown!
  3. Let's drag Craig! Honor not him -- only the flag! CC is all about me-me! A victory over him will be dreamy! It should be a laugher with Gasser! We will conquer Steele, I feel! CC is dead to me ... it's Memorial Day, you see! Seriously, don't be mean to Craig and his family -- cheer the Brewers on for they are our family!
  4. TBD for win #3 !!! Mr. Impressive ERA will have trouble this day!
  5. Very slow moving game for two scoreless innings with the umpire confusion, fan ejection, bullpen arm starting the game and being switched and loading the bases to no avail ... almost supper time, soon!
  6. We gave the ball a ride to the wall -- bad luck, that's all!
  7. Give Adames his double, AND let's move on!
  8. Looks like we're have an intra-squad game today.
  9. I'd rather watch Charles Barkley kiss Dick Bavetta than to see the Brewers lose to Nick Pivetta! Come on Rea, make our day!
  10. The Red Sox scored two, but for them, it's Boo-Hoo against the Brew Crew!
  11. We will beat the big Red Sock-Crawford ... Just like our mascot Hank excels the big Red-Dog-Clifford! I wish Dave Nilsson could catch Bryse Wilson, but we shall prevail without the Aussie, BECAUSE the Brewers are primed and saucy! P.S. I miss Ray Fosse!
  12. I am thinking ... you should stop drinking! Even if a Brewers series is stinking, I think it's just a yellow light blinking! Trust in the Brew Crew to get you through!
  13. Well, that was a Luz-kill! My tears will spill. But if the Cubs go up in smoke, I won't feel so broke!
×
×
  • Create New...