Do you think Turang hits lefties better than Monasterio? Turang is 4-18 against lefties this season for a .222 average and it was quite obvious last season that he could not get the knack against lefties. I wish Turang could hit lefties better, BUT ... not so, so far, AND Andrew Monasterio was a very fine player (better than Turang offensively by a good margin) last season.
Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood is about to invaded!
I am not being jaded!
But, I think the Marlins win last night will be quickly faded!
Gasser and Crew will win by more than a few! For the Marlins, it will be boo-hoo on this Day of Tue!
Toss the confetti 🎊
Eat the spaghetti 🍝
We will destroy Arrighetti!
We will snatch this rubber match ‘cause
We are superior when it comes to hit, throw, run, and catch!
Hip, hip, hoo-Rea! It’s another winning day!
Bry against a former Cy ...
Let's give it a try ...
The weather is hot and dry ...
Let's say we fought and weren't afraid to die!
One thing I was taught -- there's never a tie!
Let's win and let the rest of the league say, "My, Oh My!"
Let's turn Keller into a bank teller ... let's take all his cash!
Let's pray for Rea .... let's see our offense mash and smash while the Pirates crash!