Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

RobertCrawley

Verified Member
  • Posts

    6,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by RobertCrawley

  1. I've never seen an infielder have such a bad night.
  2. He's laboring now. That was 88 right down the middle. I would have pulled him a little while back. I mean I'm feeling good that he's throwing pretty well after surgery and that bodes well for the future.
  3. Oddly, I'm feeling ok about Ashby. His stuff is pretty good ok, but he's making mistakes. He can fix that. Can't fix an injury.
  4. Don't hurt our pitcher with sharp sticks.
  5. Willy's been making a lot of imperfect throws of late.
  6. Dunn leads off today. Interesting graphic of Turang's swing stance. I wish I could have screen grabbed it. He is standing more upright and relaxed now.
  7. Anyone know how he's been throwing in practice or in simulated games? I guess we'll know soon enough how he's feeling.
  8. Is Hoskins getting the day off to regroup?
  9. Wouldn't it be something if pre-knee injury Yelich was back.
×
×
  • Create New...