Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

RobertCrawley

Verified Member
  • Posts

    6,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by RobertCrawley

  1. I think I'll check out the Mets and Dodgers to see how Ohtani is batting. Gary Cohen and Ron Darling are a good announcing crew.
  2. Control issues. With this stuff, he has to be very good with control.
  3. Ok. Let's hope Hoby is on tonight. He's had his struggles.
  4. .184 v lefties .261 v. righties. I understand the decision, but I would not have done it.
  5. Far too many lucky hits against us this season so far.
  6. All cardinal fans think they know more about baseball than anyone else, especially the "unwritten rules" of baseball.
  7. Robots. Call that pitch off the plate to right hand batters both ways.
  8. Why is that cardinal doing a double leg take down on our Freddy??
×
×
  • Create New...