Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

RobertCrawley

Verified Member
  • Posts

    6,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by RobertCrawley

  1. I can't remember him having a good at-bat tonight. He'll need to do better tomorrow.
  2. Yep. The fans of very single team will have doom and gloom anger on their bulletin chat boards about players and manager. Except one.
  3. He gave it all he had, but he had a bad day. It happens in sports.
  4. The same doom and gloom, though. Every time. Our stars let us down tonight. It's a brand spanking new day tomorrow.
  5. Every time we lose, there is so much doom and gloom on this chat message discussion board forum. It's two out of three.
  6. A very poorly played game. Tomorrow is a new day and I expect the team will play a lot better.
  7. Bottom line: We didn't play our best tonight. But we still have a chance.
  8. I can imagine what would happen if someone did that to a Pedro Martinez team.
  9. In theory, we get ahead and our pitching wins the game for us. Burnes wasn't what we needed today.
  10. I am going to the game tomorrow. I demand superior results for my ticket dollar.
  11. Too bad the pitcher doesn't bat anymore. I would plunk that guy.
  12. We are swinging at so many pitches out of the zone. Little plate discipline.
  13. He’s making a lot of mistakes. Not hitting his spots.
  14. Those kinds of chances are going to be few and far between.
  15. He’ll battle for however long he’s out there. That’s his DNA.
×
×
  • Create New...