Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

RobertCrawley

Verified Member
  • Posts

    6,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by RobertCrawley

  1. Hard to complain after this season. However . . .
  2. Well, in his defense, he's hired to play second base, not to be a public speaker.
  3. A comment from a Cardinal message board: AyeManYouElLuna412 I HATE everybody.....,...see ya 2mrw
  4. I think he meant as a weapon, not just that he throws them.
  5. BA says Fastball Freddy is throwing change ups now.
  6. Alright, let's bring Jackson home and win this game.
  7. Yeah, but even so, injuries are nothing to mess around with right now (or ever, really, in baseball).
  8. I don't know why Cakes didn't take him out after that run to first base.
  9. Hope it's nothing serious. He's got a few days to recover.
  10. Murph plays the game in front of him. As he should.
  11. I like Bryseman a lot. I don't like him pitching meatballs to the St. Louis Cardinals.
  12. Bauers didn't run to first after the dropped ball by the catrchers. BENCH HIM.
×
×
  • Create New...