Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

RobertCrawley

Verified Member
  • Posts

    6,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by RobertCrawley

  1. These are all critical at bats, so I get the challenge.
  2. He’ll be better next time. The playoff experience got to him a little bit.
  3. What do you say, let’s score a run or two.
  4. I’ve been at games when the crowd was absolutely rocking
  5. Could’ve got the third edit: maybe not
  6. he’s hitting .217. So I would leave out the great.
  7. I think we owe that strike out to Contreras
  8. Good as a bunt. Let’s get Mitchell home.
  9. I’m surprised Contreras didn’t challenge that
  10. Let’s take the first two and then see what people say
×
×
  • Create New...