Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

WilsonFanInWakeCoNC

Verified Member
  • Posts

    590
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by WilsonFanInWakeCoNC

  1. I am worried cats may ppd Thursday's at 11:00am due to weather): I am driving up and going so.........
  2. Pretty night for some baseball here in Zebulon! 2-0 DE Heading to Bot 2nd
  3. It's a pretty night for baseball here in Zebulon!
  4. Watching right now! Colin is not too bad(:
  5. Tonight's Starting Lineup from Zebulon! Can't wait for Mudcats baseball with PxP from Colin Casey!
  6. https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=816744473831122&set=a.551911463647759
  7. Please keep in mind the weather down here is very iffy as there stadium cam has the tarp on):
  8. The Carolina Mudcats are set to open there season tonight at Five County Stadium in Zebulon shall the weather stays clear. Gates are set to open at 5:30, parking lots at 4:30 "7$", with game time at 6:30pm! The game will be at MILB.TV, MLB.TV, and Bally Live with Colin Casey on the call!
  9. I am glad it's not someone brand new to the area. I saw Nathan "he works for the cats" today at something and asked if that they found one and he said yes we met him Fri and he is a great guy! Now I can buy MILB.TV" I have been holding out bc this"
  10. Well..... After hunting it down.>> COLIN CASEY will be the next voice of the Carolina Mudcats!
  11. The Cats took a 6-4 win in 10 late last night, 6:05 is tonight's game time
  12. Josh Knoth will get the start at Salem tonight!
  13. The oldest cat is never seems to be over 23-24ish
  14. Salem/Mudcats, 7:05 EST!!!!!! Let's go! Opening night is here! Baseball till Sept starts TN!
  15. I will not be able to keep up with them cats tonight, I have a proir thing named watch the NCSU WBB team!
  16. Back to this... The job is no longer on the Brew Crew website!🙏 that they found one!
  17. So... I have a update! I have a friend that used to work with the cats and he said the cats are trying to make a deal with someone. Can't wait for tmr!
  18. From WXXV25 in Biloxi! https://www.wxxv25.com/shuckers-introduce-junior-broadcaster-program-for-the-2024-season/
  19. Looks like a lot of new young good guys! Did you guys see Biloxi's broadcast thing with the youth?? I love that idea
  20. Any one see that every team plays as the https://www.milb.com/team/oatly once at home this season!?
  21. NVM! I found it! https://careers-brewers.icims.com/jobs/2385/manager-–-broadcast-media/job?mobile=false&width=1218&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-300&jun1offset=-240
  22. So.... Where is the job? Because I would be wanting to apply and just see.
  23. He seems like a great guy for our cats!
×
×
  • Create New...