Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Zad Fnark

Verified Member
  • Posts

    936
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Zad Fnark

  1. I'll admit I went to bed shortly after we got the 3-1 lead. Staying up all the way through the previous night took the steam out of me. My wife was up with her mom (long story...) and when she cheered at the end I got up to watch the festivities. Another night with 4 hours of sleep... At least I sleep some for awhile. 😛
  2. This is nuts. I was preparing myself for depression and Jackson nails it. This team just kills the final innings. All season long... A great time to be alive. Glad to share it with everyone here. 😊 Hopefully the Braves can do their job..
  3. My own opinion is that every wild card team wasn't good enough to win their division. If some lesser team won their division, then tough poop. Leave it as it is.
  4. I don't know... Miz carved their line-up like a turkey last time.
  5. I still fondly remember Manny Pineapple. Nobody ever ran on that guy.
  6. Sadly, probably the FIBs. Maybe just two out of three, though.
  7. Geez... Joey O at .264. I remember when he was under .200.
  8. I hope they don't coast. I'd love for them to break 100 wins... just because...
  9. I don't need another night like the last two. 😁
  10. That's nuts. Brewers are at 90 wins and the Cubs barely cleared 80.
  11. I seem to be getting those feeds lately for some reason. 😁
  12. I was getting all set to be depressed for the next day. This team just fights to the bitter end. Props to Yeli for his timely hit. Feels like a classic Ryan Braun moment.
  13. That number is falling faster than a fat guy off a balcony.
  14. Ill venture 15-9. I was only off by two last month.
  15. I love seeing PCA not accomplishing "doink" tonight.
  16. I was really uneasy about Senzatela at first, but he's proving my unease to be unfounded.
  17. He seems to be getting in the air a lot lately.
  18. I'm up too early today. I have to take the wife to school early this morning. Pre-school year activities for her. Immediately after I have to get her car to the body shop. A few weeks ago, when that tornado ripped through Menasha, A branch got torn from our tree and landed on her Ascent. It wasn't a particularly huge branch, but it must have been near the tippy-top of the tree, 'cause it smashed her sunroof and windshield, plus other things. About $7,400 in damage. Fortunately, insurance is being good about it.
  19. He seemed a little rocky, but it was his first time with the new team and I'm sure everything was amped up. I seem him looking outstanding from here on out. Yes... I'm always an optomist. 😁
×
×
  • Create New...