Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

yourout

Verified Member
  • Posts

    18,004
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by yourout

  1. I really think this comes back to Milwaukee.
  2. Really?...you spike a ball to first base its always an error.
  3. We dont score 5 runs in playoff games.....like ever.
  4. Correction Mitchell has 5ks in 10 ABs in playoffs
  5. If it was later in the game I would have pinch hit Vaughn or Sanchez.
  6. Its the playoffs.....4 runs is pretty much the limit and usually less.
  7. Turang might have the worst swing mechanics on the team.
  8. I vote better.......much better. Like Jeri Ryan vs Rosanne Barr better.
  9. I wonder if May will end up as a reliever.
×
×
  • Create New...