Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

worm81

Verified Member
  • Posts

    224
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by worm81

  1. Both teams punt returners are doing horrible.
  2. I understand, but the punt would have made it go to the warning. So that run would have made it after the punt be 1:52 vs 2:00. Either way the bears have way too much time with one TO left.
  3. Why run on third? Either way it is going to 2 minute warning on punt.
  4. Tom Brady has zero energy.
  5. Evan Williams even on special teams making plays.
  6. Not a good challenge to me. Even a win is only a few yards on third down.
  7. Calling this as a bad to call
  8. Or he fumbles it back to Seatle. I don't like non ball carries with the ball.
  9. 3 turnovers and 2 missed free throws stick out as nice stats to me. I didn't watch much of the second half though.
  10. How do you end the game like that with a timeout?
  11. Wasn't his reason for missing the mandatory OTAs a personal trip to Egypt? Seems kind of funny seeing he had plenty of time to do that during the offseason at other times. One random observation of this year: What is with all of the WRs and DBs not using their mouthguards? I see them constantly bouncing around on the face masks during plays. I don't see how not wearing that would affect their play or need to be able to talk during the plays.
  12. Locke is horrible
  13. PI. Two blow calls in a row.
  14. Punt return team successful!
  15. Time to shelf the end around for a couple games.
  16. Stroud doesn't look comfortable at all. Horrible release on that last throw. Props to the d and coordinator.
  17. I think it was a fumble as well.
  18. Okay, time for a new kicker.
  19. That second pick was brutal. Had a clear window and overshot it buy 5 yards.
  20. My bet against the Packers doesn't look good and I'm ok with that.
×
×
  • Create New...