Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

RobertCrawley

Verified Member
  • Posts

    6,889
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by RobertCrawley

  1. The official scorer should give that base hit to the ump after the bad no-strike call, forcing Freddy to come in.
  2. I'm going to say it now, so I don't have to say it later. I don't like that Manny Machado.
  3. I don't like it, but a happy Contreras is likely a more productive Contreras. It's a balancing act for the manager.
  4. I'm looking for a win tonight to get the taste of that St. Louis series out of my system.
  5. Agree with all this. It was a dismal loss today. But a division title these days is an incredible accomplishment over a very long season. We're awfully banged up and I don't know what to expect when things get tense in the next few days, but I'm very glad we're here.
  6. Watching him cry to the ump is the lime in my Blue Moon.
  7. Congrats everyone! A PCA backward K is a pretty good way to see that game end!
  8. Probably not what you want your relief pitcher to do.
  9. https://x.com/AnthonyDiComo/status/1969840459913507018
  10. Nice play, Mona! Nice dance move, first base ump!
  11. Perk. (I don't know how many ways the Green and Gold can mess up a game.)
×
×
  • Create New...