Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

RobertCrawley

Verified Member
  • Posts

    6,889
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by RobertCrawley

  1. All these wins with Priester on the bump shows that he doesn't give up big innings.
  2. It does, but the percentages are lower. I didn't realize the NFL was so high. That seems wrong. Maybe because of fewer games? https://www.cteeter.ca/blog/2023-10-22-sports-luck/ League Season Games Observed Variance Random Variance Contribution of luck NBA 82 0.0233 0.0031 13.3% MLB 162 0.0054 0.0015 27.8% EPL 38 0.0210 0.0066 31.4% NHL 82 0.0090 0.0031 34.4% NFL 16 0.0362 0.0156 43.1%
  3. Researchers have done the math on how much luck is involved with each sport. I believe MLB has around 28% luck in involved in the outcome of games. The NHL has the most luck involved (as one might imagine). The NBA the least.
  4. My biggest concern is having to listen to Joe Buck.
  5. I would be surprised if he's on the postseason roster given how little he's been used lately.
  6. I didn't like his decision to go to the Cubs.
  7. I was really hoping for Rhys. He's a guy who's been there.
  8. Hopefully we get it done early against the Reds, but they are fighting for their wildcard lives. They'll throw everything they've got.
  9. It's all backwards judgment. We can't know if any decision would have been better or worse. Reality doesn't work that way. But a manager's critics (any baseball manager) are always 100 percent correct in the fantasy baseball game of their minds. What you can look at are results. Those are factual.
  10. Playoff baseball is stressful enough as it is!
  11. He's a stats guy, but I'm sure he goes on his gut too.
  12. If he’s not a good in game manager, I prefer him to the good in-game managers who are going to sit home in a few days and watch baseball on TV
  13. When Mears is spotting his pitches, he's been effective. But he will leave a meatball too often.
  14. I blame him. That's been called a strike.
  15. I wish some of the guys on the board were the Brewers manager. We'd have 158 wins right now.
×
×
  • Create New...