Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

RobertCrawley

Verified Member
  • Posts

    6,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by RobertCrawley

  1. Maybe that sweet DP will spark the bats.
  2. Jackson did not look comfortable at the plate at all.
  3. Tobias should challenge old man McCutcheon with some fastballs.
  4. I hope we don't spoil the rook's awesome first start.
  5. First free pass in the 4th. Not bad for the rook.
  6. I sync with the radio broadcast on the MLB app, but those guys aren't that great either.
  7. Treego is our exhalter, But he can't rhyme with Falter!
  8. With our pitching woes, it's pretty incredible that we are in first place.
  9. Claudio. Added lots of excitement to almost every game he pitched.
  10. I disagree. It wasn't a terrible decision to bring in Hoby. He's been effective lately.
  11. Crap. Ruined a good outing by our starter.
  12. I don't know. Phillies touched up Jones for 6 a few days ago. He's done well as a rookie, but it's way too early to put him in the Burnes/Woodruff category.
  13. We should be able to put a lot of ball in play on Mr. Jones.
  14. With Joe Ross lean, mean, and limber, The Bucks will cry, Shiver me timbers!
  15. I listened to a game he and Chip Cary called. I've heard a lot worse.
×
×
  • Create New...