Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

RobertCrawley

Verified Member
  • Posts

    6,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by RobertCrawley

  1. Hook ain't finished coaching the GasMan tonight.
  2. Seems to for our current players. But I name a couple-two-tree on other teams that would not react well.
  3. Yeah, but that's playing with fire. It's a risk treating MLB players like college kids at Notre Dame.
  4. He's not playing well enough to get more playing time. But I think the organization has a big investment in him, and he sells a jersey or two.
  5. I don’t see the path going forward. I hope they get it figured out.
  6. In more news, the Packer offensive line is terrible.
  7. Ben Franklin would have been a good first baseman
×
×
  • Create New...