Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

WilsonFanInWakeCoNC

Verified Member
  • Posts

    590
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by WilsonFanInWakeCoNC

  1. RBI single for Columbia. 12-2 muddies
  2. End of 6 from Zebulon: Columbia: 1 Runs, 2 Hits, 3 Errors Mudcats: 12 Runs, 16 Hits, 0 Errors
  3. Castillo RBI single, It's 10-1 muddies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. 3 Run RBI for Mr. T. Hall!!!!!! 9-1 muddies, no outs
  5. Yep! and three more just rn!
  6. What a inning so far for the Mudcats, 3 hits back to back to back as it's 4-1 muddies
  7. 1, 2 , 3 inning for the Muddies, Bot 1st next with Chris Edwards on the call again tonight for Sc Fi night
  8. 5 min till Cats vs lighting bugs! FYI: They have highlights with Colin's PxP on the vid board 😆 to those who are there
  9. Game 1 lineup for the Shucks Up at 4:30 CT
  10. Not Brewers right here but... The SYR Mets are blowing out Roc 8-0 in the 4th. I guess my Roc hat is not helping(:
  11. What time did this game start in ET? Too bad though for O' Rae, My Muddies play tonight however I won't be able to check till around 9:30 due to thing at 7
  12. Just got back from school, How everything so far today??
  13. I won't miss the guy in the background aka Colin uhh Casey(:
  14. We need to change the title to (Status of Mudcats PBP) - Latest: Chris Edwards is Temporary
  15. I got to go to church softball(: Have fun talking Chris Edwards and baseball(:
  16. Tonight's audio is iffy however as he has his crowd mic too high. Chris seems like he has studied for the past month just in chase
  17. I know, That was odd in the first cast with Colin. I do like how we have broadcast reads now. I think we might diff people till they move bc no one will want to drive to Wilson from Raleigh area.
  18. He also lives in my hometown! He's great as could be
  19. Who else is enjoying Chris Edwards better than Colin Casey!!??? ME!(:
  20. Chris Edwards, He used to be Duke Baseball's radio but now does Duke WBB
  21. AGREED DUDE! I am sorry Colin but Chris is better(: This guy has wayyy more broadcast time as well
×
×
  • Create New...