Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

WilsonFanInWakeCoNC

Verified Member
  • Posts

    590
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by WilsonFanInWakeCoNC

  1. Wilson will have a 2 man Broadcast crew this first season. They have a Broadcast and Media Relations Assistant Intern job open.
  2. Pretty cool to see my guess be right.... Best of luck to Nick Stanley in Appleton!
  3. This is a GOD STORY indeed. I'm so proud of this kid. Keep it up Frank!
  4. https://www.wilsontimes.com/news/were-not-worried-warbirds-on-schedule-for-inaugural-season-072d8b46?fbclid=IwdGRzaAPnKidjbGNrA-cpeWV4dG4DYWVtAjExAHNydGMGYXBwX2lkDDM1MDY4NTUzMTcyOAABHnmB7JwMFwnN6VEP6x1M-ZP4HpLlwgno_DR4fMmNJ71n2qEzYjQgAX_O3B1t_aem_xichRRVrTRmkO208Eu7N-A
  5. It's going to be a Home2 Suites by Hilton. I would be curious if the away teams will stay there though. The home dugout will be on the 1st base so it makes since.
  6. Some updates photos from the ballpark in Wilson. On track to finish by Opening Day April 14th.
  7. Wilson/Single-A - 4,500, 3,500 fixed T-Rats/High-A - 5,900 Biloxi/Double-A. 6,067, 4,500 fixed Nashville/ Triple-A 10,000
  8. Whenever that debut if its within driving distance, I'll try my best to be there to cover it.
  9. I started looking in to making a few trips to see Wilson on the road this season today. The days I'm looking at are April 3rd in Fayetteville, NC vs the Woodpeckers for the first ever game for them, along with either May 26 or 27th in Myrtle Beach, SC vs the Pelicans.
  10. 90 days till home opener for Wilson
  11. Wonder if its Wilson's job so Nick can move up to the TRats but Nick has 2 little boys so being able to stay in one spot would be better imo
  12. New Era's main website has some pretty cool hats for us. Even a camo bill one
  13. WOAH?! So... their is a chance Wilson could become AA in a few years?
  14. Thank you for the update. I will be praying still. Dear Lord, We ask that you be with Frank as he recovers from his injuries so he can continue his journey to the Brewers. It's all in your hands. In you name I pray, AMEN
  15. Definitely not what you want to see right before the season starts. Praying it's not as bad as it's made out to be.
  16. Like Joseph said, It coming along very quickly. I think they need to get the video boards and such in but it should be done by April. If your trying to come down to watch, keep in mind Raleigh-Durham International Airport is the nearest one and is about an hour away from the stadium site. Would love to see a group of Brewer Fanatic's come down here
  17. "IF NOT OK, PLEASE LMK" I would like to be the one that keeps up with all things Warbirds for you all this upcoming summer for the 1st season! A little about me before we get started.... I reside in NC within an hour of Wilson's new stadium and attended plenty of Mudcats games when they were in Zebulon. I've been a Brewers fan for a decent while now and love them! Now let's get into Wilson..... Opening Day is set for April 3rd, 2026 @ Fayetteville with the first ever home game April 14th vs Lynchburg. You will be able to watch all games on MiLB.TV and listen to all 66 home games from WiSe/ Wilson Sports and Entertainment Park with the Voice of the Warbirds Chris Edwards on wilsonwarbirds.com/listenlive, I believe they are in the process of trying to lock a radio station deal but not sure the update on that.
  18. Merry Christmas from Warbirds Country down in NC! Hope you guys have a great holiday. Can't wait to hopefully bring y'all as much Wilson coverage from a local as I can come March Best, MudcatsfaninBrunsCo or wish I could change it to WarbirdsFaninWakeCounty. P.S Jesus is the Reason for the season
  19. Prob starting in AZ then Wilson?
  20. Looks pretty simple. But maybe they will add some signs or stuff
  21. It's been one year since we got the name of Wilson!! Throwback from when I took this.
  22. Not brewers related but Salem plays Wilson the first full week of the year next Spring. Check the link out. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mlb.com/amp/news/boston-red-sox-single-a-affiliate-rebrands-as-salem-ridgeyaks.html
×
×
  • Create New...