Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

WilsonFanInWakeCoNC

Verified Member
  • Posts

    590
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by WilsonFanInWakeCoNC

  1. Thought I would let everyone know that Wake County approved the lease of Five County Stadium to Capital Broadcasting yesterday. Lease owners change Jan 1st to CBC): also the watertower is just a white ball. Drove out that way Sunday.
  2. Just happened to check in with this for the first time this fall. Bummer to see they let go Nick. Joseph, The Mudcats lease end New Year’s Eve so Jan 1st 2026 will be the first official day papers have Wilson Warbirds on them.
  3. Just now tuning in from Wilson Warbirds Country aka North Carolina. Listening to Brewers Radio as I'm sitting outside in 60° and a bonfire
  4. Thought I should pop on here and say something! What a honor for Javik!
  5. Ik, I meant we may fly over there for 1 game.
  6. I want San Diego due to not having to play a rival but it's prob best we do so we don't have to fly out to Cali for 1 game
  7. I promise I will! If I could change my username, I would but I don't think I can. I'll be off this till around February once Spring Training starts unless we have Wilson giveaways, single game tickets, and such announced then I'll post about it.
  8. MADE FIRST DOUBLE-A HOMER ALERT!!!! 1-0 Biloxi
  9. I'm officially changing my thing to Wilson):

  10. Wish we had Chris Edwards to listen to tonight. CFB on ESPN for me!
  11. Correct, rumor has the Wilson Tobs moving there
  12. Sad day for me, shoulda been in Zebulon for Carolina Mudcats.
  13. The Mudcats had a lot of great people working there. Most of them are heading to Wilson besides a few. Five County was 30 minutes from so it was easy for me to get out there once a homestand minimum. Now it's going to be 55ish minutes but I'll still go to Wilson, just not as often.
  14. I will try my best to keep this short. The Mudcats have been my life for the past few years every summer. They always had the best staff, fans, and of course the baseball action. Giveaway's were top tier as well. Now as we close a great era, we get to open a new one come April 3rd as the Wilson Warbirds play on Fayetteville vs the Woodpeckers. Thank you Mudcats. "so long everybody, thanks for listening" Chris Edwards, Play by Play for Mudcats.
  15. End of a era ends in a Mudcats WIN 6-3.
  16. Bittersweet day for me. Wish I was in Fredericksburg
  17. Wearing my new Brewers T Shirt today in 91° NC " Had our Fake Fall last week" and my Mudcats July 4th Fitted from last year for hopefully a sweep of a DH in VA
  18. 2 runners on for Fredericksburg, 1 out, 3-1 Mudcats, Bot 9
  19. This Mudcats team must want to bring baseball back to Zebulon for the fans!
×
×
  • Create New...