Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

WilsonFanInWakeCoNC

Verified Member
  • Posts

    590
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by WilsonFanInWakeCoNC

  1. I am interested in all of the Brewers affiliates and the big league guys giveaways if anyone have extras. Just post them here and prices.
  2. Happy 4th to everyone! Happy Red, White, and Warbirds as well(:
  3. I'm about the same age as some of these guys... I can't believe how good they r
  4. Dude was great last night in the Warbirds 15-2 win over Fredericksburg.
  5. Greg Young Jr is calling the Durham Bulls this weekend
  6. For those who know of Greg Young, former mudcats broadcaster... he is doing the durham bulls today
  7. I was in attendance last night as well. I hit the Timber Rattlers on Friday
  8. Let's goo! Too bad I'm up in Milwaukee again today.
  9. Can confirm, Jayden is in Appleton. Saw him Friday and talked to him.
  10. I'm not here for long... I leave in about an hour and a half to head to Milwaukee for the next 2 nights. I definitely did enjoy the Rattlers. If they could ever get a Breeze flight from Raleigh-Durham International to Appleton International instead of the Madison flight they have, I'll be back for sure.
  11. Was there for both. Great time! Where were your seats
  12. I would love to see his debut this weekend while I'm in the area... 🤞🤞
  13. T Rats have a DH today at 5:10pm CT weather permitting
  14. I'll be up in Appleton this week! Made jersey here I come!
  15. Dude, If I was in NC and went last night, I would have charged you nothing besides a $10 buck shipping fee. Up here in WI/IL for some games this week
  16. These guys are my jam. I love their POV on stadiums.
  17. Thanks for dumping my bucket.... JK. I was mainly trying to get Luis because I have his chrome rookie card that I wanted him to sign. I was able to get Braylon's Rookie card signed last year in Zebulon though. Me and Braylon actually talked pregame most games I went to so I may try to catch up with him. I'll be attending for the Made jersey giveaway game, then I'll be heading down to Milwaukee the next morning for the last 2 of the Phillies series.
  18. Hi there everyone. I'll be up in Appleton soon and was curious where and when the best time is to get autographs. I have a few mudcat cards from last year I would like to get signed.
  19. 20260527_195318.heic 20260527_214842.heic Yall might have to download but here are a few photos from MB
×
×
  • Create New...