Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Jmac

Verified Member
  • Posts

    29
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jmac

  1. No Murphy just likes to pull his starters like he has to get the other pitchers playing time! I feel like this is little league.
  2. What the heck Murphy is too quick to go to a bullpen that hasn’t been exactly stunning! He is way to quick to pull these starters
  3. No lol not a burner. Thanks for the welcoming to the board. I have just recently gotten into paying attention to minor league stuff and have been following and just didn’t know why Patrick wasn’t really mentioned anywhere.
  4. Can someone explain to me why that everywhere I look Chad Patrick is not getting any love anywhere? I mean the guy is delivering every time he takes the mound and he leads AAA in multiple categories. How is this man not on a list or radar? Time to give him his due!
×
×
  • Create New...