Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Brewers (Megill) vs Cardinals (Rom): 9/19/23, 6:45pm


Brock Beauchamp
  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

It's really too bad that Matt Moore didn't get to us this time around.  Even with no post season eligibility he could have helped us for the stretch run.

Posted
40 minutes ago, willie key said:

Am I the only person who thinks K rod is a brewer legend?

Man he was a confirmed wife beater and had multiple violent crimes against women and family members. I once read the police report on what he did in Wisconsin and it was horrific. Dragged her through the house, beat her in different rooms, threatened to get her deported. It lasted HOURS.

Guy was a monster. I can root for some guys of questionable or dubious character, but not that. 

Posted

This guy just can't be in under any circumstance.  Viera was more reliable before his 'calf strain'.  Baukauskas was more reliable in his short time up.  Chafin can not pitch another game for us, period.  

Posted

Please have a very short leash here CC.

One more guy gets on, yank him.

 

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS
Posted

*whew*

I never want to see that clown pitch another inning in a Brewers uniform.

It was a mistake getting him, admit it and move on.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...