Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Pugger

Verified Member
  • Posts

    4,652
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Pugger

  1. Peacock looked bad for the White Sox/Astros game. Regular NBC was fuzzy at times during the NY/Res Sox game.
  2. I watched the Philly/Braves game this afternoon and there were lot of empty seats in Atlanta. The Braves took the lead with a 3 run HR in the bottom of the 8th.
  3. He is 67, right? He has 3 years in already. By the time he's 70 he'll have almost 6 years under his belt. Could he manage til he's 74? Depends upon his health I suppose.
  4. I have a confession to make. I audibly groaned when Murph was named manager after Benedict Counsell left. Nothing against Murphy but I thought it was time to bring someone in from outside, to bring in fresh blood. Glad I was so wrong. :-)
  5. Why would his age make a difference if he leads the Brewers to a WS title (or 2)?
  6. Yes. Fortunately the Spectrum tv package we have up here in GB includes Peacock at no extra charge. But down in FL we have have to pay extra for it cuz we have Xfinity down there. Needless to say we don't bother with it there.
  7. Winning #102 was great but the best thing to come out of this one was Harrison looking more like his old self.
  8. He said with Pratt not feeling 100% and Vaughn even worse he was running out of infielders
  9. I too am old enough to remember 82.
  10. Not I. What is the significance of Wisco anyway?
  11. Some women look like they apply makeup with a trowel.
  12. I love beating the Cardinals more than the freaking Cubs.
  13. Murph said after tonite's game Joey hurt it yesterday in Philly.
  14. I wish the HC of that football club at 1265 was as good a people person as Murph is.
  15. I suspect they are giving a few guys auditions for the post season. Players are going back and forth because it is a numbers game.
  16. I checked their batting average earlier and Vaughn is .300ish and Yeli is .230- something.
  17. This game probably means more to Philly than us. Reds up 3-0 now.
  18. Good lord Gordon had 69 pitches.
  19. No matter if Gordon gives up the lead he did pretty good tonite.
×
×
  • Create New...