Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

MrTPlush

Verified Member
  • Posts

    19,011
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by MrTPlush

  1. It certainly does happen where they will throw someone out for this...even before an interview. They either assume you are going to ask for too much or they are worried you won't stay around for long.
  2. Unfortunately for quite a bit of Wisconsin Charter is your only real option...heck some probably wish they had Charter...but even that isn't an option. TDS is moving into more and more areas, but their customer service has got to be 10x worse, especially if the service isn't already hooked up to your house (or even worse the community is in process of getting it) and you are the one dealing with that.
  3. When I moved I decided to pick up the modem thing in the store the day before because they wouldn't ship it to a different address before hand. I stood there for over an hour and there were only like five people in front of me...literally all I was doing was picking the stupid thing up. Most of the time 2/3 employees were sitting on the computer helping no one. Some lady wanted to pay her bill and the only way to do it in person was some kiosk thing that wouldn't work. She said she was in there for over two hours and they basically shrugged and said, "idk, try again tomorrow, hopefully it is working then." Though one time I had to call them when setting up cell phone service and they were actually pretty nice/helpful...took like 10 minutes. I must have got the one decent employee they have.
  4. Yah...unlikely. When does the consumer ever really benefit.
  5. Love streaming services. Smart TVs combined with streaming services for the win. Can put a TV anywhere and get logged in…boom TV. Stick TV out on the patio in the summer, boom. Put a bunch of TVs on the wall for the home bar, boom. Put TV anywhere in the room and not have to worry about where the cable hook up is, boom. In almost two years I have never had to call YouTube TV and they never send someone to come in my house to fix things. No scam first year pricing and no massive price hikes. The only downside is no Brewers, but thankfully I have someone close enough to me to share their login information. I guess I’m just not attached to my TV shows and specific stations to need to bow down to cable to have everything. The Brewers are the closest thing, but I wouldn’t even consider paying cable prices to watch it on TV. Id just watch the national games and go to a handful in person…I’d be perfectly fine. I think I could do with an even cheaper option, but the wife demands Big Ten Network which I couldn’t care less about.
  6. MrTPlush

    Pizza

    Shoot even a standard oven be getting cramped at that size.
  7. MrTPlush

    Pizza

    I always want to like Red Baron....but it just looks better than it tastes in the end. Also, Romas aren't good...but they ain't the worst. That is Totinos....and really I don't think it can even be debated. To be honest I am not even sure how they even sell them anymore. What cult eats those things?
  8. That's why I went with an Amazon Fire Stick. Amazon is big enough where Google can't bully them around. The Amazon Fire Stick can go forward or backwards 15 seconds using the remote. Right now you can get one half price for $20 on Best Buy. The problem is if Amazon and Google get in a tiff, Youtube and Youtube TV disappear from Firestick. Same with Chromecast and Amazon Prime. You will get teh "no longer supported" from them. Not completely true. Many times if you have it downloaded it stays on. When Roku dropped Youtube TV nothing happened on my end. I know there have been other instances where you are basically grandfathered in.
  9. MrTPlush

    Pizza

    TIPO "00" I use the red bag Caputo, personally. Make sure to use a calculator to figure out the proper yeast needed and give yourself time the next day for the dough to warm up/finish rising.
  10. MrTPlush

    Pizza

    Most be pretty local, never seen that one. Though the packaging and the pictures online honestly looking very "meh" for the price.
  11. MrTPlush

    Pizza

    If Lottza Mottza or PotHole is your favorite pizza just admit all you want is grease and a disturbing amount of cheese/toppings with a sliver of crust to make it edible. I personally find it to be too much for the amount of crust. The taste isn't bad....but its just excessive for toppings. A toned down version would be better for me. I tend to get Portesi if I want to be fancy/expensive with my frozen pizza these days. I just can't decide if I hate the sauce or if it is decent. It is a very dark/pasty sauce that is hot with little sweetness. Not exactly my preferred style of sauce.
  12. Someone being brutally gored by a bull warms your heart?
  13. I always love when massive companies can't even bother with automated emails to just mass tell applicants they aren't moving on in the process. Some do, but many don't. I always feel you can learn a lot about how working for a company will be simply on the application process. How the job is posted, what is in the job posting, and how interviews are. Slow interview process with a million steps? Probably a good sign how trying to submit leave etc. is going to be.
  14. Out of college I had an interview scheduled for a company that was a solid 6ish hours away, but they were going to pay for mileage so I was willing to drive. About a week before the interview they emailed me seeing if I wanted to just do it via video. I kind of figured they had already found someone and they wanted to get out of paying me to drive there so I declined the video interview option. Thought it was a little dumb they wouldn't just cancel it all together, but if they were going to waste my time I at least wanted to use them as a practice interview out of college. Of course after the interview they admitted they preferred someone experienced and it looked like they were going to have a few of those people to pick from. The best part was about a month or two later (after I accepted a job offer elsewhere) when they kept calling me and emailing me seeing if I was interested in the position still. Too often do I feel companies are focused on finding experience and not really taking into consideration how long that person may be hanging around. My current employer loves hiring people that everything about them says "I won't be around long".
  15. I was goin to say this. You will probably save a massive amount the first year for intro TDS rates. I think their entry level internet is like $30. Now I think that goes up after the first year, but even then it is still less than Spectrum. Worst case you save a bunch of money for a year and then go back to Spectrum and save money for a year again. I thought Spectrum required you to be away from their service for two years...but I could be wrong. When it comes to my area I will probably just test it out the first year to save a little money on internet and they are going to rip up in the right of way to go past my house anyway...might as well have them do it to my house at the same time.
  16. TDS internet is much faster. Is there customer service a pile of trash? Yeah, but then again if your other option is Spectrum can't say it is much better. TDS is typically cheaper, but I believe they do they same thing Spectrum does and makes it look better with a cheaper first year. A lot of people love TDS, but I have seen a lot of very upset people too. They do a really crummy job running the cable and often times will leave it half done for months or never come back to clean up their mess. If you get the service in the winter and your utilities are buried the cable will just chill on your lawn all winter. As you can imagine when spring comes they are ridiculously backed up and people end up have the cable on their lawn all spring/summer....hopefully getting buried before winter comes again. They really don't care about you at that point because you have service and are paying them. They are more worried about hooking up new customers so they can get more people paying them. My town has yet to get it because they refused to pay for any of the infrastructure setup as TDS didn't want to run cable out to service the rural part of town.
  17. If y’all go can you scream incorrect player names (Rizzo, Baez, Bryant, )? I’d say Kimbrel too…but we know the closer won’t be seen too often anymore.
  18. There can't possibly be a way paying for a resume writing service will be superior to yourself/google/youtube can do for free.
  19. The used car market is approaching levels that don't even make logical sense. I have known multiple people now that have traded in a used vehicle for basically the same thing brand new and the DEALER paid them. The used car was worth more than the new one. Going to trade in the wife's 2017 with 50k miles and bald tires for a new one. Two trim levels up, dozen+ more features, and brand new will cost a couple grand more than hers is worth.
  20. First thing as with any TV, update firmware to make sure you have most current version. Since Bally is so new, that may be why it's not showing up. You shouldn't need to buy another device. If you still don't see it, you have to search for the app- I had to do that on one of my TVs. But I have 2 smart TVs, another with a Firestick, and a fourth with Roku- I can get the Bally app on all of them. You gave me the motivation to do it again. I reset it back to factory settings, set it up again, and then checked for an update in the menu. It finally had Bally Sports on it. So strange.
  21. You can download the Bally app on a Roku device. I haven't felt the need to do that, though, as I can just watch the Brewers on the Bally Sports channel on AT&T TV. What are you going to use as your cable provider in order to access the BallySports app? Spectrum, figured I would probably get a Roku stick since I know that has Bally. Fire sticks are suppose to have it too, but of course I would have expected the smart TV version to have it too...but I guess that isn't the case.
  22. I went out and bought a smart TV (Fire edition) and kind of figured it would carry the BallySports app since the little Fire sticks appear to have it. So either I am an idiot and can't find the app or it just doesn't have it. Seems hard to believe, but I have looked everywhere and it looks like that app just isn't on the TV to download. That being said what do people use for the little streaming sticks? Fire TV? Roku? They are the same price so I am not sure if either is really that much better. I basically just need one to get BallySports, the TV has YoutubeTV etc.
  23. At least with streaming apps there is competition between them all. In many places you have one cable option and that is it. Not as much room for error in the world of streaming services and negotiation tactics.
  24. I had to laugh because they claim it is about protecting users search data or some garbage....RIIIIIIIIGHT.
  25. Roku and Google could not come to an agreement. I was really hoping to get another cheap TCL Roku to use on my patio this summer. “Our commitment is to always put your interests first and therefore we will continue to offer existing users access to YouTube TV unless Google takes actions that require the full removal of the channel. New subscribers will not be allowed at this time. It is also important that you do not delete the YouTube TV channel as it will not be available for download to Roku devices.”
×
×
  • Create New...