Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

RobertCrawley

Verified Member
  • Posts

    6,889
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by RobertCrawley

  1. I disagree. He changes speeds well. Has a fastball that gets up around 96 with movement. He's a good 4 or 5 MLB pitcher.
  2. For me it's Memorial Day. Given the injuries, I hoped we would be .500 and within 5 games of the division leader. Instead, we're sliding backwards to futility and a sell off. I'm chourious about your "too early" cut off date?
×
×
  • Create New...