Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

RobertCrawley

Verified Member
  • Posts

    6,889
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by RobertCrawley

  1. Could use a third baseman who can hit, in my humble opinion.
  2. Coun$ell already has his pajamas on, ready for bed.
  3. Quintana gave him a fastball up. And another. The pro's pro is making mistakes.
  4. I thought we'd wait a year, but things are starting to feel a little desperate.
  5. Ok. I'm done for the night. The only thing I'll say is I'm glad I'm not at the game and having to listen to northern chicago fans crow.
  6. A win is a win. Good night, Brewer Fans.
  7. Fell from the bleachers. https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/fan-at-pirates-game-hospitalized-after-falling-over-21-foot-wall-at-pnc-park/
  8. More Network Health Insurance runs wouldn't hurt.
  9. Yeli grounds weakly to 2nd. Our announcers are hilarious. Ok then.
  10. Quality start from Freddy. Yes, would be good to have some winning momentum going into the series with the team from northern Chicago.
  11. Horrible injury to Dame. What can you do.
  12. I could listen to them yuck it up all night.
  13. Couple of Network Health Insurance runs.
  14. How's the Brewer Brotherhood and Sisterhood today?
×
×
  • Create New...