Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

RobertCrawley

Verified Member
  • Posts

    6,889
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by RobertCrawley

  1. Let’s put a bunch on Springs early so I can relax and enjoy my Usingers.
  2. He's been susceptible to the breaking ball away. I'm sure he's working on identifying the pitch coming out of the pitcher's hand.
  3. He's been really bad, I know. If his stuff was gone, I would completely agree. But the stuff still looks like it's there. He's just lost his control and probably his confidence.
  4. Payamps still gets it up to 96 and has a good slider. He's fixable. He just needs to find his control. We need some of the dark arts from Hook.
  5. They did. But if you can save your closer for the next game, you do that. You have to trust your pen to get the job done. That's why they are there.
  6. This is for edfunderburk since he's out somewhere up to no good.
  7. Good win! Let's get another tomorrow!
  8. Disagree. With a four-run lead, non save situation, you don't go with Megill.
  9. Pretty good. 2.70 ERA, .750 WHIP, 6.2 innings.
  10. He throws harder than Hoby, feels like more strikes too. It looks like batters have a hard time squaring up on him. Edit: I just checked. Hoby has an ERA of 0.00 after pitching 7 innings for the Rangers.
  11. He hit .255 last year. He's not chopped liver, and he hasn't hit his ceiling.
  12. I think he could be a really good ballplayer. He just looks lost at the plate right now.
  13. Ok. Let's get a couple of Badger Mutual Insurance runs right here.
  14. Dangit. Left that slider up instead of throwing another down in the dirt.
×
×
  • Create New...