Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

RobertCrawley

Verified Member
  • Posts

    6,889
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by RobertCrawley

  1. I don't like bunting Durbin here. He's seeing the ball well. Let him swing away.
  2. I have to turn the sound off. I just can't. I know I can sync with the radio guys, but I don't like them either.
  3. That pitch away (splitter) for strike three happens all the time.
  4. He has a lot of guys chasing that slider down.
  5. Poor guy. He was sad about being traded to the Crew.
  6. He can't hit the fast ones. Must be in the scouting report. So he's going to see a lot more of them.
  7. We've got several guys that fit that category.
  8. I'm surprised anyone thought there was realistic chance Willy would remain Brewer. It was never going to happen.
  9. The players association might have a little to do with this.
  10. Not a bad start for the young man in his first big outing. Can't walk people as a reliever though. Got a little unlucky on that bail-out Flores swing. I think we have something going forward.
  11. Especially in the morning when you're trying to sleep.
×
×
  • Create New...