Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

RobertCrawley

Verified Member
  • Posts

    6,889
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by RobertCrawley

  1. Hard to say. Megill looked like he really didn't have it tonight.
  2. He's been a good arm in the past. Be nice to send him down and let him get it figured out, but of course he's out of options.
  3. Oh no. You have to be at 8 or 9 runs ahead to be Chafin-proof.
  4. Megill was unusually terrible. Payamps hasn't had it all year.
  5. Walks are just killers from relief pitchers. Can't do that. Just can't.
  6. Poor Brewers fan in the upper left of the screen can't watch.
  7. He's got something to prove tonight. I expect he'll be tough. Sadly, I have a thing tonight, so I won't be able to see most of it.
  8. His ERA is 12, I think. I expect he'll get better, but it's going to be tough for him there.
  9. We didn't lose much if anything with Williams going to NY. Williams is definitely struggling there, as we all predicted.
  10. Not sure this game is Chafin-proof, but it's close. Very close.
  11. Nice bunt there. I'm surprised he didn't let it roll foul
  12. The early returns say the front office got it right again by picking up Quintana.
  13. I don't know the medical stuff, but smart people say that kind of injury usually means TJ surgery. And this is the second time for Cortes with that injury?
  14. I should say, no way we could afford him given how the Brewers tend not to spend money.
  15. I don't like the cubs. Just putting that out there.
×
×
  • Create New...