Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

RobertCrawley

Verified Member
  • Posts

    6,889
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by RobertCrawley

  1. I know what you mean. But as you know a lot of young pitchers have that problem before they finally get it dialed in. He's got the stuff and that's rare.
  2. A draft pick, cash. All kinds of ways to skin the cat there. I wonder if the Brewers talked to the Rockies.
  3. We need a third baseman badly, it's true. McMahon is a good glove and he's off to a hot start. But he's a career .240-.250 hitter. There are numerous upsides to Misiorowski, not the least of which is that he hit 99 mph today and is potentially ace material.
  4. 4 innings. Quintana is only at 45 pitches. Pretty darned good so far.
  5. Yeah, I think he was bunting for a base hit and hit it a little too hard.
  6. I like the bunt there. Probably hit it harder than he wanted, but this might be a tight game, and one run there could make all the difference.
  7. 3rd inning, already 9:20pm. I don't know if I can make it.
  8. Hey, Ed, how many innings are you going to be able to stay up for?
  9. Nice work by the Landmark Credit Union defense.
  10. Wow, Yeli laying off that slider off the plate. I wonder if he's been working on that.
  11. Off topic: I used to get an email from the Brewers or MLB after the game with the box score. Do they still send that email? Does anyone still get it? I seemed to have been dropped off some list in the past years. I looked at my subscriptions on the MLB and Brewer websites, and I don't see anything to click. Thanks.
  12. He's been terrific, but I agree he will chase that slider away. Other clubs have certainly taken note.
  13. Tough series against the D-Backs. This series will tell us a lot about where we are right now. A series win and it will feel like we're back on the horse.
×
×
  • Create New...