Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

RobertCrawley

Verified Member
  • Posts

    6,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by RobertCrawley

  1. You’re not going to get Skubal for chump change.
  2. Sprout can be effective but jeez-Louise stay away from the center of the plate.
  3. I would be very unhappy if we gave up prospects with years of control for a 2 month rental.
  4. Maybe he gets a quality start tonight. That’s all a manager can reasonably ask.
  5. I don’t recognize Barry Bonds’ “home run record.”
  6. A little run support for the Crew. Cubs came up short in the ninth. A pretty good day all in all.
  7. I think now is the time for Yelich to get his numbers moving up and not down.
  8. He hits, he fields, he steals bases: The legend of Joey O.
  9. Joey O is a hitting machine. Words I thought I’d never type in black letters.
  10. That’s not a crazy thing to say. MLB hitters need 20-10 vision to see the ball.
  11. Doesn’t he turn into a pumpkin at some point or is this who he is now?
  12. How many times have we made a rook pitcher look like Cyrus H Young.
×
×
  • Create New...