Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Dragonbait

Verified Member
  • Posts

    301
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Dragonbait

  1. That's 2 in a row. Last Friday was Apple as well
  2. Somebody send him a fruit basket in thanks
  3. Damned rain better stay away... Not the hottest game I ever attended, but I don't want to sit inside a sauna either
  4. Not an issue, but would've been nice to know ahead of time, or mentioned once we got in.
  5. So, do none of the escalators to the 4th level not operating? I'm a middle aged man... I don't have the stamina I used to for stairs... Plus it's pretty warm out.
  6. (Closest thing to kicking the tires in gif form)
  7. Burnitz scored a 0.06 today.
  8. It is Coors... possibility is a bit higher.
  9. Eldred got me a 0.4 Brady Clark for a 0.1 Greinke was 24%.... dang
  10. Used Casey Mcgehee for today's.
  11. *goes right over to the MLB app to watch, and laugh hysterically*
  12. I don't hate the guy... but I do not wish him any success.
  13. I know my daughter's school (4th grade) is there.. probably several others as well
  14. Save us Jobu. I'm sure someone has a live chicken to sacrifice
  15. I really don't know anyone which liked the Greenies
  16. Oh look.. the Cardinals are 6 games back.
  17. I wanna see em wear the elastic waistband at least once this year.
  18. Murph... the true genius on the bench of the last regime
  19. Averaging over 6 runs a game.... doubt that is going to stay... but still very encouraging. Pitching giving up little over 4 R/g
×
×
  • Create New...