Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

duewizard

Verified Member
  • Posts

    2,660
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by duewizard

  1. I like Perk and I'm sure it has been a tough year with one of his parents passing but he needs to go to Nashville and work on himself to get his timing back.
  2. SWEPT THEM CUBBIES!!! FLY THE LLL!!! Keep it up fellas!
  3. I would have been furious if it was us on the other side. It wasnt though!
  4. That catchers interference was so dumb lol Glad it went our way though
  5. Won the series!!!! Sweep them cubbies tomorrow!! Number 1 babyy!!!
  6. Turang Bang! Thanks for them Badger Mutual Insurance runs!
  7. I dont see what Hamilton brings to the table. OPS vs righties is 0.020 higher than Joey's. For that small a difference I would much rather have Ortiz's defense
  8. At least work the at bats fellas. Your starter goes 30 pitches and you back him up with a 7 pitch inning?
  9. Yeah. Only guy we really miss is Monasterio (waaaay better than Hamilton or Rengifo) but I do prefer having Harrison + Drohan over him
  10. A win! Got them cubbies! Fly the L! Gettem tomorrow Miz!
  11. The guy cant get hits and when he does its a boneheaded out on the basepaths. Lovely
  12. Win!!!! Pitching got it done today. Henderson and Patrick had great games. Bats sucked but we won so who cares! Get them brooms out tomorrow!
×
×
  • Create New...