Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Baldkin

Verified Member
  • Posts

    5,929
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Baldkin

  1. All the escalators from the 400 level to the 200 level are broken. I might not get home until 1 AM
  2. Happened to Giancarlo Stanton at Miller Park 12 years ago when Mike Fiers hit him in the face.
  3. I do not appreciate the $13 per ticket fee for playoff tickets. That is $500k per home game. ridiculous.
  4. From McCalvy: Latest from the Brewers on Brandon Woodruff: He’s throwing out to 105 feet. The plan is to “re-evaluate for mound readiness at the end of September. Return TBD.”
  5. 6-5 for the last 11 would be the minimum I think it takes them to get the 1 seed. Their magic number is 9 for that.
  6. I can't find the stat, because Google has gone to AI, but in his 130 steak season Henderson attempted to steal 172 times and had the opportunity to steal (on 1st or second, no one on in from of him) like 230 times (out something close to that). He ran like 80% of the time he had the chance to
  7. I meant 1%. I suck at my phone's keyboard 1 attempt per hundred pitches give or take
  8. It's math. Guys are running less than .1% of the time. that isn't worth a ball.
  9. 5 guys are going to steal 40 bases this year. That's why.
  10. My all time favorite player and the reason I fell in love with baseball. 1987, I was 8 years old and Molitor was on his streak. I tried to stay up to listen to Uke on my clock radio, but my mom always left a quarter on the counter for me so I could run and get the paper in the morning and check the box score.
  11. I love Jackson, but I don't think I've ever seen a player so good look so randomly terrible during certain at bats. Sometimes he swings like I think I would up there (although much harder than I could)
  12. He barely cracks the top 20.
  13. A head Hunter calls me up and offers me 4x what I'm making now, I don't care if someone else has the job
  14. A Zack and a Zach. Braddock and Jackson.
  15. On Base Jace Peterson
  16. Miz has a top 5 extension release point in MLB. The problem is unique to him because his stride is unique.
  17. When a position Brewer pitches a bounced strike should be two strikes like beer pong
  18. Rapid Robert Feller.
  19. So much of grammar is now based on how your phone auto corrects what you write, I can't even blame people for it most of the time.
×
×
  • Create New...