Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Brewers (Rea) vs Yankees (Severino): 9/8/23, 6:05pm


Brock Beauchamp
  • Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

Just trying to get through life is hard but I’ve always remembered this advice a wise old philosopher told me

 

”if you are going to be a fat baseball player, you better hit like one”

Posted

Dominguez is smoking hot and a big reason why the Yankees have won 8 of 10. 

Too bad the Brewers didn’t play the Yankees a few weeks or a month ago. 

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.
Posted

Every time I see Adames hit one like that I think maybe it will teach him how good he could be if he would take pitches to RF instead of trying to pull everything. But I’ve learned that he’s not likely to change. 

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...