Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Brewers (Rea) vs Yankees (Severino): 9/8/23, 6:05pm


Brock Beauchamp
Posted
1 hour ago, BruisedCrew said:

Some times it’s not who you play but when you play them.... 

Another reason I never bet on baseball games. (Well, I almost never bet anyway, but....)

  • Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
1 hour ago, treego14 said:

image.png.6e6ca053e8afa2b56422c0212a54c95a.png

Whew, I was afraid CC would take the struggling Frelick out of the god given clean-up spot.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS
Posted
4 minutes ago, TURBO said:

Whew, I was afraid CC would take the struggling Frelick out of the god given clean-up spot.

4/10, 2 BBs, 1 2B, 1 3B, in the Pirates series…

Posted
Just now, Simba2020 said:

That was a dumb challenge.

I was all ready for Boone to come out and lose his (stuff) over that ruling.

You think you can hurt me? I watch Wisconsin sports. You can't hurt me.

Posted

Started the season with 4 Brewers I just couldn't stand, for a variety of reasons. In order, Bush, Lauer, Urias and Rowdy. Can't wait for Rowdy to be gone so I can get a bingo on my card.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...