Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Brewers (Woodruff) vs Marlins (Luzardo): 9/23/23, 3:10pm


Brock Beauchamp
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
2 minutes ago, HarryDoyle said:

Regardless, Payamps needs to be shut down for the rest of the regular season. He hasn't been the same for quite a while.

Yeah, he's allowed at least one hit in how many straight games? I don't know about completely shutting him down, but definitely limit his innings.

Posted
7 minutes ago, jason21nl said:

I really want them to win this game. Bad.  

This is the definition of the anti-must win game...

Posted
Just now, Oxy said:

This is the definition of the anti-must win game...

I realize that but I’m a worrier.  I’d rather them clinch the division as soon as possible. 

Posted
7 minutes ago, Brewcrew82 said:

Dang it. We're going to lose this game because of that call. 

Logically, that is a completely false statement.

Emotionally, yeah, damn umps...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS
Posted
4 minutes ago, Bulldogboy said:

Payamps stuff still looks pretty crisp.

That did not age well.  *nervous laugh*

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS
Posted
3 minutes ago, TURBO said:

Logically, that is a completely false statement.

Emotionally, yeah, damn umps...

How is that false? That run literally scored because of the missed strike 3 call.

Posted
Just now, yourout said:

Losing sucks but this one doesn't bother me much.

I was thinking the same thing. Not really a surprising result given the way Payamps has been pitching lately.

You think you can hurt me? I watch Wisconsin sports. You can't hurt me.

Posted
7 minutes ago, Brewcrew82 said:

How is that false? That run literally scored because of the missed strike 3 call.

If I need to explain to you why one call by an umpire doesn't decide the outcome of a baseball game that literally has thousands of possible outcomes on every pitch, every play, every minute of the game, then I don't know what else I can say.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...