Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Brewers (Woodruff) vs Marlins (Luzardo): 9/23/23, 3:10pm


Brock Beauchamp

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Posted

 

 

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Posted
11 minutes ago, HarveysWBs said:

Just phenomenal work all around.  What an interview, and Art but Sports is always solid

Some of the ones they put out are so fast and so on the money. They must have a team of people behind that account 

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006
Posted

"Sit on the corners and watch Maddux work"

Rowdy, bringing the platitudes. 

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Posted

I like the lineup when Cantanha is hitting back to back. Also I’m happy Counsell isn’t just automatically sitting Frelick against lefties. I’m glad he’s getting to play consistently.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...