Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Saints @ Packers Game 3


BrewerFan
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
Just now, adambr2 said:

That draw to Dillon had "read all the way for a 3 yard loss" before it was even snapped. 

To be fair, the blocking sucked.

You think you can hurt me? I watch Wisconsin sports. You can't hurt me.

Posted

Four penalties, bad passes and poor execution on fourth down. Great first quarter.

You think you can hurt me? I watch Wisconsin sports. You can't hurt me.

Posted

I just don't understand these ST penalties. Got his back turned toward you? Then don't push him.

You think you can hurt me? I watch Wisconsin sports. You can't hurt me.

Posted
1 minute ago, OldHeidelberg said:

5 maybe 6 win team. Would it get MLF fired? He owns Barry at this point.

I mean if MLF goes then Barry goes so that at least gets him out of town. 

Posted

Unless they're ruling in the grasp, Love was not down and should be intentional grounding.

You think you can hurt me? I watch Wisconsin sports. You can't hurt me.

Posted

The one area of the field where you can't take a dark on 3rd down and of first this undisciplined squad takes an enormous sack to knock them out of FG range. Why are you even making a playcall that allows for that deep of a drop to even risk that there?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...