Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted
2 hours ago, adambr2 said:

Ben Johnson: “I hate the (******)  Packers. Hate them.

Luther Burden: “He wants to beat them really bad like everyone else in the room, make them quit.”

Aaron Rodgers: “I (******) own you”

Matt LaFleur: “this game is about players and so we’ll keep it about the players. I’m not the one out there they’re playing … don’t get me wrong. I love the rivalry. It’s awesome. It’s great. It’s intense. You can feel it on gameday. You can feel it throughout the course of the week and also the significance, I mean, they’re the defending North champions. So what a great opportunity, great challenge for us in our home stadium to play against the defending champs.”

This guy just radiates toughness. The Packers must just want to run through a brick wall for him, 

More importantly, why does Ben Johnson hate the Packers? That’s just gotta be rah rah BS to pump his guys up. 
 

sure, the Packers were in the conference title game in ‘19 and ‘20 but since then they’re kind of a team that beats up on their weak division and gets pants’d in the playoffs.
 

Prior to Detroit, I don’t think Johnson would have built up hate for the Packers as an offensive assistant in Miami, unless he’s just a weird guy (possible). 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...