Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

StearnsFTW

Verified Member
  • Posts

    3,571
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by StearnsFTW

  1. Not in the top 50. Edit: I assume you meant team record in retrospect.
  2. This is the only time that playing Bo Naylor is acceptable. 2 TDs + a FG. He's like Andrew Chafin but way worse.
  3. I'm afraid so. Froze him with the 48 MPH 4 seamer.
  4. This lineup sucks. Murphy.....another failure.....smh.
  5. And he won't be. There was a slim chance before last night now there's no chance.
  6. I've seen enough of Bo Naylor for one lifetime.
  7. Assuming we're the 1 seed i want the cubs to have home field and win that series. The Phillies are better than the Cubs.
  8. Will you settle for a "LET'S GO BREWERS" chant?
  9. Braves lose. Dodgers getting drubbed by the Cardinals.
  10. Yep. Just needed one. And they'll likely get a least 2
  11. I was on North Side Baseball yesterday in the game thread......looking at their bullpen chart when I realized it doesn't really matter. They all suck.
  12. I've referred to it as the world's largest outdoor sewer for years. Just an absolute dump full of dopes.
×
×
  • Create New...