Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

StearnsFTW

Verified Member
  • Posts

    3,571
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by StearnsFTW

  1. I would guess Naylor over Gasser. 5 lefties in the pen isn't necessary unless Drohan starts a game 4.
  2. Yeah. Someone did. Hilarious then, hilarious now.
  3. Their bullpen is hot garbage and their starters are nothing special. I very much hope the Brewers face the Cubs in the playoffs
  4. Link? I believe you, I just have to see it. I think it's close honestly but I'd go PCA.
  5. I just hope today's game embiggens our lead on the Cubs
  6. Yeah I don't. You are the king of mocking things you don't understand.
  7. Fair I guess but I'm not worried about the Braves much. The Dodgers' schedule is so easy I'll be rooting for them to lose as many as possible against the few good teams they play.
  8. I still heart DL Hall. I've never given up. Insert Brokeback Mountain gif.
  9. Do you think it's possible that there's some noise in the numbers? Would you rather have a poor hitter up or a good one?
  10. I believe one of your recent takes was that Chourio was a rally kilier. That was a poor take. I am not related to Jackson.
  11. Yep. I'd actually give him a couple of weeks off. Win the division. 2 seed is just fine.
  12. Thank god Chourio didn’t screw up that rally with a terrible at bat.
  13. I checked on that. Not in the past in Williamsport.
  14. They should trade Burns to us. ASAP
×
×
  • Create New...