Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

StearnsFTW

Verified Member
  • Posts

    3,571
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by StearnsFTW

  1. I'm not reading all 49 pages but I'm just glad they won in spite of Murphy being an idiot.
  2. Where do you people come up with this crap?
  3. Nice hustle Xander. It's not as if you’re over paid by 300%. What a clown.
  4. And sometimes it costs you a (potential) pile of money.
  5. Dream series for me. White Sox are my 2nd favorite team. Pretty much the only team I would take any solace whatsoever in losing to.
  6. Reserved for Cubs fans. They're used to that.
  7. Hell of a job by Taylor. Go White Sox
  8. Peacock is 9 bucks a month. Just get it foe a month and cancel it? Idk. I get everything on the vsee box.
  9. Just think if they had a competent manager........they might have won.........I don't know......103 games!
  10. This is a bit right? Please tell me it's a bit.
  11. CHERRY PICKING ALERT Since August 6 27 IP 11 H 8 BB 3 ER Decent. Edit: Dayton Lane Hall
  12. San Diego is by far the scariest opponent in the playoffs
  13. At 22-1 may be worth a shot.
  14. Yeah Stewart is almost a lock. If you disagree you can make a lot of money if you're right. https://sportsbook.fanduel.com/navigation/mlb?tab=awards
  15. K. The Cubs are eliminated from the division.
  16. It has occurred.
  17. .401 career OBP with 1400 SB @ 77% and almost 300 dingers. Top 15 hitter ever.
  18. 9 Unless the Brewers end up with a better divisional record than Atlanta. Then it's 8.
  19. Ummmmmm......I don't even have to look it uo to know Robin Yount is missing.. I'm assuming this is for this century only?
  20. I feel confident that that would be an MLB first.
  21. Gimme the cubs all day. Over any other potential opponent.
×
×
  • Create New...