Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

wildcat83

Verified Member
  • Posts

    5,370
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by wildcat83

  1. Lol, my thoughts exactly. Has an elite arm in the OF, but terrible range, and that was a really bad route to that ball. Don't usually want to see postseason games determined by mistakes, but couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.
  2. Padres scare me. Hot team with a good enough offense to score on our pitching. You basically have to be winning after 6 or you’re screwed with the back end of that pen.
  3. I agree every pitch would be stressful if he’s on the mound, but his stuff plays in October if he can locate it. That’s a big IF. Could also depend on who we play for determining the last 2 pitchers.
  4. Team captain has nothing to do with performance on the field this year. He’s checked the boxes for on field achievements throughout his career and by all accounts he is a tremendous leader in the locker room. If people are complaining about this they are just looking for something to complain about. I get the negativity in the IGT’s as emotional reactions to live games, but the overall negativity on this board is crazy right now in the midst of the best season the Brewers have ever produced.
  5. Watched the past 3 innings of this game, I want nothing to do with facing the Padres in the post season.
  6. When’s the next game we’re favored in??? Miami???
  7. They’re going to have a 200 yd WR and RB.
  8. Nice to see Franklin trying to be a leader and get them together, would be nice to see us have a head coach who could be a leader.
  9. Complete lack of preparation and discipline so far. Biggest thing to me is the first play looked like a busted play where someone went the wrong way, I don’t think they drew up a QB draw. How do you have a busted play when they’ve probably known that play call for at least 24 hours…
  10. I know I’m in the minority, but if the Cubs/Phillies stay in the 4/5 then I’d rather be the 2. Mostly for my own personal sanity of not having the emotional stress of facing the Cubs in the playoffs.
  11. Gasser was available in my fantasy league, I refrained from adding him this morning, your welcome!
  12. Not yet, said they only have 2 practices in.
  13. LSU and Clemson in a delay too, can’t even watch that to kill time.
  14. Give Sanchez some credit too, he completely changed the pitch mix he was calling, and it’s been for the better.
  15. I would think so with a cheap buy out, only 500k
  16. Wasn’t anything exciting in the early games. I watched Ohio State and Indiana for a bit, but wish there was a decent morning game.
  17. Only 3 in the first inning, lol, you jinxed it.
  18. They advertised the Community Fund auction, so I found the page to look at the items. The Murphy autograph package is currently higher than the Sabathia or Woodruff autograph packages. Why would people want a ball autographed by Murphy more than CC????
  19. Texas hitters have been wrong about every pitch they’ve complained about. The home plate ump has been pretty good so far.
  20. All of a sudden some real hard contact vs Henderson. Glad that one was foul.
  21. I just don't see it when I watched the replay. He takes a second to look up and find the ball, but he ran hard after that. Even if he doesn't hesitate he does not make it to second on that. That was a horrible over reaction decision by Murphy and it cost us the game in extras.
  22. Is there a reason for the 3 pm start Friday? Odd for first game of a series.
  23. The jinx is real! Joshua Baez is like 1-22 since I picked him up.
×
×
  • Create New...