Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

JRob1125

Verified Member
  • Posts

    252
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by JRob1125

  1. I've been following this team since 1997 (I was 11 years old), is this offense worse than the early 2000s or am I just not remembering how bad those lineups were? Serious question. I wouldn't mind a Geoff Jenkins or Richie Sexson in this lineup
  2. This is on the f****** ump. I'm so sick of human error determining the outcomes of games
  3. Levering isn't great at judging whether a ball is going to be a homer or not. BA had the same problem in his first few years
  4. Is there really any harm in bring up Misiorowski at this point. Can it be any worse than having a rotation of Peralta and four #5s?
  5. I like seeing 3 inning saves for some reason. This is a great time for one
  6. This getting a little cruel to Langeliers. Lol
  7. Has Henderson thrown anything other that Fastball/Changeup so far?
  8. I'd be fine if they just DFA'd Payamps
  9. Really sick of Payamps. Just pure garbage so far
  10. Alexander's stuff looks like a slightly better version of Cortes's
×
×
  • Create New...