Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

JRob1125

Verified Member
  • Posts

    252
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by JRob1125

  1. He's the classic all glove/no bat #9 hitter. I value his defense so much that I'm fine with that
  2. I was 12 when the Brewers moved to the NL and didn't start closing following them until the year before, but I can clearly remember hating the Twins even before that. The Tigers too I'm completely neutral on them now
  3. I don't think I've ever seen a 4 inning save and I've been watching baseball for about 30 years now
  4. Had broken leg written all over it. I hope I'm wrong
  5. Anyone else immediate think of Rod Beck when looking at Jake Rodgers?
  6. Horrendous AB by Rengifo. Just sickening to watch honestly
  7. I read a whole lot of F-bombs from Miz's lips after striking out Contreras. Lol
  8. Agreed. I love pitchers who succeed with the "all three fastballs" approach, but all those pitches have to be at least plus. Woody has an average 4 seam, average 2 seam, and decent cutter. His change is very good and his sweeper is solid (he needs to start using it more)
  9. As much as I LOVE his defense, OBP and base running skills, he hit .238 in Double-A. This move seems odd to me unless this guy is the next Ozzie Smith
  10. I want at least one lefty in the rotation, and don't want it to be Ashby Freddy, Preister, Miz, Gasser, Henderson is what I'd like to see. Patrick looks great out of the pen, otherwise I'd replace Henderson with him. Pitching is definitely not what we should focusing on this offseason
  11. Yeah, I love Ortiz's glove but like someone who responded to me earlier said, we really can't afford his lack of offense in this lineup. He'd make a great backup infielder at least
  12. Ortiz is a classic #9 hitter......with his defense I'm more than okay with that
  13. Glasnow being absolutely filthy today isn't helping either
  14. Miz is definitely a fastball/slider pitcher. The curve is a nasty 3rd pitch and his change should be a "show" pitch
  15. I can't believe he's still pitching. I wasn't old enough to drink his rookie year.....and I turn 40 in November. Lol
  16. I really like Myers's splitter, it floats more than it sinks but is very effective. Kind of reminds me of Imanaga's
×
×
  • Create New...