Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

RobertCrawley

Verified Member
  • Posts

    6,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by RobertCrawley

  1. We are not waiting like we usually do and making the pitcher work work
  2. The intro deal is a buck a week for the NYT with the Athletic. (I also use Wirecutter a lot to check on products before I buy.) When you cancel at the end of the year, they offer the intro deal again. The Athletic is great, one of the only places left where good sports journalism continues to exist.
  3. The Onion (@theonion) • Instagram photo WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM 3,330 likes, 9 comments - theonion on September 19, 2026: "Narrowing his eyes and raising a single finger to silence those around him, local dad Mark Fahlen reportedly shushed his...
  4. I’m curious where Patrick is now physically and mentally in the starting role.
  5. Great win tonight! Clutch hitting in the end to get it done! But - I'M SO ANGRY!!!
  6. It also depends on whether the batter is any good at bunting.
  7. I'd love to see a ballgame at Camden Yards someday.
  8. Thanks for the good info about Gordon!
  9. Gordon is recalled but I don't remember him or how he pitched.
  10. 1000% agree on extending these guys some midwestern grace. It’s a hard game, and no one wants them to perform better than they do. Players have ups and downs in this game that last weeks, months, and sometimes years. Just reading over comments on the internet, it often sounds like some people are fans just to have an excuse to vent on someone.
×
×
  • Create New...