Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

RobertCrawley

Verified Member
  • Posts

    6,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by RobertCrawley

  1. Bunt again and make the pitcher throw to first.
  2. I think Wilson will be important for us out of the pen, if he's healthy. If not, maybe Senzy for a third right hander.
  3. Cooper Pratt has a habit of pumping before throwing. Makes things unnecessarily close sometimes.
  4. Depends on who's available at the time, but I don't think we need his right handed relief.
  5. Well, I made it. He's looked good to me. But I'm not a baseball expert.
  6. He's looked good on occasion, but it's real hit and miss (so to speak)
  7. He may not have blazing speed, but he gets good jumps on balls and covers a lot of field.
  8. If Burns adds a good change he'll be a beast.
  9. Gasser has a little octane in that fastball.
×
×
  • Create New...